Windermere's Copper pointCopper Point Golf Club is the Kootenay Rockies' newest addition to Canada's Elite Golf Destination. Located in Windermere just minutes from the town of Invermere, word is quickly spreading about this exciting new course.
Copper Point Golf Club Course Overview
- Par 72
- Championship Length 6807 yards
- Championship Rating / Slope 125
- Course Architect Gary Browning
- Clubhouse Facilities Lounge, BBQ, outdoor patio
- Season Length early April to mid October
- Driving Range Yes
- Putting Green Yes
- Club Rentals Yes
- Power Cart Mandatory n/a
- Beverage Cart n/a
- Price Range n/a
- Opening Year 2003
Particulars of Copper Point Golf Club
Course architect Gary Browning and design associate Wade Horrocks have used the Valley's tumbling terrain to give Copper Point a unique personality that suits the natural character of the land.
This rewarding course is complimented by inviting facilities, warm hospitality and extraordinary service. To make your experience complete, Copper Point offers one of the finest driving ranges in the Windermere Valley.
Copper Point is a much anticipated course that every golfer visiting the Columbia Valley will want to experience due to its spectacular setting and design.
Golf Enthusiast? Other Golf Courses within 1 hr drive.
- Kootenay Golf Safari Grey Wolf Golf Course
- Columbia Valley Challenger The Springs at Radium Resort Course
- Extreme Canadian Rockies Golf Expedition Eagle Ranch Golf Course
- Panorama Mountain Golf Escape Fairmont Riverside Golf Course
- Fairmont Mountainside Golf Course
| Banff, AB|
| Canmore, AB|
| Kananaskis Country, AB|
| Lake Louise, AB|
| Waterton, AB|
| Jasper, AB|
| Radium, BC|
| Invermere, BC|
| Fairmont Hot Springs, BC|
| Panorama, BC|
| Kimberley, BC|
| Fernie, BC|
| Golden, BC|
| Special Collection|
| Accom Index|